Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ghost moderating comments

The weather with no care or concern for me or my health has changed yet again leaving me sneezing, coughing and irritated. So here I am at work starring at the computer and wondering what to do which won’t involve humans. I notice I am scarring them away,no one wants to attend meetings with an infection carrier in the room. So I turn to blogging. As I lazily logged on my blogger site, I found two comments smiling at me (on my previous post). The only thing other than Dasera greetings that has cheered me today. I quickly hit on the publish comment button and guess what happened? Only one comment got published and the other disappeared from the face of the google publisher. Darn it! I was all gr@#$#. I mean seriously I already have a list of reasons tempting me to move to word press. I scratched my brain trying to remember what name or sign of the fellow blogger who commented. All I could recollect was it started with a “p” something along the line of purvi, purva, purv, pvur, paavam gosh! All I can do is curse google and apologize to the stranger. And cough violently on the google webpage while my colleague watched and aweeed me. What, I was just hoping to pass on the infection to the webpage. After pondering for a while about the blogger, I decided to stay put here.To move to another blogging site would be to find a new home, research, check the vastu shastra and all that. And well, this blogger has been my home for quite some time now. Agree it has its flaws but then home is home right?

On another note, someone is trying to sell a used dustbin on one of our DL’s. This dude seems to be moving out of US and has listed everything barring his clothes for sale. The advertisement was posted a week or two back on the distribution list and travelled through thousands or more inboxes. Now really, is this some culture effect(seller is Indian) or it’s just an individual nature thing? As I scrolled down the list of things for sale, I couldn’t help but laugh reading the items namely kid’s potty seat and dust bin. Dude has even clicked pictures and put them on Picasa. If that wasn’t enough after a week’s patience, the guy published this ad again claiming- “Price Reduced”. I mean, I understand the economy is slowing; things are really bad around here but again are they as bad? Worth pondering!

As for all you nice readers, wish you a happy dasera, eat well, enjoy life, stay healthy and well keep laughing.

4 comments:

Music7 said...

hehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehe
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaha

that guy looks scary.. and he is a cheapo..selling his dustbin! Mad man... dustbin waala.
i was laughingg again... controlled laughter..my office mate will think, am mad! :P

Perception said...

Ganges: Shhhhhhhh. And the ghost scared of you, didnt even try to mess with your comment heheh. The dustbin guy, I am quite curious to find out who buys that stuff from him :)

Music7 said...

no new post?

Perception said...

Ganges: Dudeeeee I am so flattered, someone actually waiting for a post. Celebrity I feel like no? Post coming up soon.