Friday, January 30, 2009

14 Things you didn't know- And that's a tag!

Have you done something-mowed a lawn, poured a cup of tea, crossed a road, street, junction, seen a train passing by steaming fumes, been to a art museum stood watching a picture, picked a fallen handkerchief, touched a book on a shelf and it felt as if you have done it before. Not something similar, not some done it past but as if you have done this (Exact this) before. Seen it somewhere. Past life? In a dream? Maybe you saw this now, this future?

Ok that didn't make sense, did it? Well something I always wonder so thought should share. Now back to what I really want to say.Does any of you know how the "tag" thing in the blog world work? Don't look at me as if I am retarded, I am just new to the blogging world. I travel a lot of blogs during my free time and have often read about some random xyz blogging about some pqr tagging them. Since no one tag me, I decided to tag myself, hopefully I some of my tagged blogg will enjoy this as much as me.

So here we go. Call it 15 Things you didnt know about me. The rule is "For every answer for the following question you have to do a google/live image search and pick a picture on the first page with minimal explanation". And Minimal means the first one, even if it makes no sense. Ok then here we go:

Your favorite place:





Home sweet home, always was, always will be.













Your favorite food:

Oops that actually makes me feel sorry for the fish. But if you ask me meat, veggies or fish, I would always choose fish.
















Your favorite color combination:


The best color combination ever. I couldnt choose one color over the other,love all colors.











Your favorite pet:



This one is so totally random, but well the tag states minimal search. Lucky was the name of my pet a pomeranian and now that I think of it, she would actually do this.














Your favorite drink:





Fresh Lime Soda. Especially on a hot summer day in Mumbai.












A place you'd like to travel to:

If i could I would check out this place "Heaven". So many people including me desire to go there errr I mean say in a couple hundred years or so. I dont want to be disappointed with what I see then. Headsup is always good you see.









Your favorite tv show:



No other series has been so engaging. I sit chewing my nails through the entire show and fear some day I might just end up eating my fingers.














Your worst fear:



Fear death. Death of a loved one. I dont know how I will ever handle it.









The first thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000:



Can't help it, I am a Cancerian. I will hide some in pillow, under bed, in books and put rest in a bank.















What or who you want to be in next life:

Definitely a wizard! I want to be able to do magic, time travel, be invisible and all that. Fight demons, trolls and the rest. I can't associate with a witch, witch makes me think of bad, ugly and evil, dunno why. But wizard makes me think of someone wise, someone like Dumbledore.










If you had to punch someone who would that be?

I think right now I could choose a bunch. But if it has to be one, then a terrorist, give me any terrorist, any is fine. Just ensure he is like properly tied and blindfolded and all that.















What would you do on a rainy day?



Sit by the window and sip a cup of hot tea. But well in Seattle we dont have much of a choice, it rains pretty much everyday. At that rate all I would do is sit by the window and sip tea.














If you could time travel, where would you be now?



Straight from heart- India. More precisely Bombay!













One thing that has fascinated you lately:



One laptop per child! And then India's 10$ laptop I am eager to see what the future holds!

Gosh that took some pretty good time but was so much fun and will be more fun to know a little more of the tagged person.

Here we go , Erika, Mrs Gadre, Sumi and you yes you anonymous.Come on folks I know you would enjoy it. Ok Ok I promise I'll take a tag when you send one sheesh! Moreover the best part is you get to tag others.

P.S Now this one's for Neeraja, tagged you are!

10 comments:

Neeraja said...

Nice! The images have turned out very well! :)... except for the fishie :(... awww... they are my favorite pets :(

Perception said...

Neeraja: Since you liked it, you are in and tagged :)

SUMI said...

thanks for tagging me Perception :-) so what am I supposed to do- answer each of those questions huh...? here or in a new post- I didn't fully understand...
and hey you're permanently tagged in the 'blogs i visit' on my blog. :-)

Perception said...

Sumi: Good question, you answer these questions in a new post at your blog :). I am eager to check out the answers and thanks for tagging me, its a good feeling ya know.

Music7 said...

I shall do that too.. answer all those random questions :)

Neeraja said...

Thanks for tagging me :). I'll put my answers up soon!

Erika said...

Thanks for the tag! Done and done!

Perception said...

Erika: Absolutely enjoyed reading the post and knowing 15 things about you. Thanks much for accepting the tag!

Neeraja said...

I'm done too :).

Perception said...

Neeraja: I cant begin to say how much I enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for tagging along. I have posted comment on your blog :)