Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hope 09

Every year brings new hope, new wishes, new resolutions. Whether we believe in resolutions or not, when new year comes around at least once we think of resolution, some state it, some write it down. Some like me don’t think of any resolution, they just hope. For 09 I hope:

1. This year brings happiness to one and all in this world, by happiness I mean no more 9/11's, no more massacre at Taj, Hilton (ok so there wasn't a Hilton, but how many venues,events and dates should we keep in mind), no more Iraq wars. I hope this world becomes a much better place to live this year.
2. I hope everyone who desires a job, gets one. I hope the recession just passes by without affecting any families or lives.
3. I hope everyone thinks of "go green" and saving nature. Planting more trees, smoking less, just contributing in some way to save nature.
4. I hope there is more empathy around.

With this I hope all of you have a blast this year. Think of what you always wanted to do and haven't tried, be it singing, painting, learning a new language or simply bungee jumping and do it! Wish you all a very happy and prosperous 09.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year !!

Music7 said...

I cant seem to associate anything with new year these days!
Years come and go, its just that we need to make our life more meaningful!