Sunday, August 10, 2008

Gold in Olympics 2008

OMG OMG, we struck gold!!!!! Our own very first "individual gold medal" won by Abhinav Bindra at the Olympics in China. I am overwhelmed with pride. Want to do bhangda right now. And now on I vote shooting. Enough of cricket and cricket and more cricket. I mean I didn’t even know this dude Abhinav could shoot let alone the 10m air rifle. I am so celebrating. Can you believe eveyone of my friends on gtalk are offline. I just need to call everyone right now and share the moment of pride. Or even better, I am just going to spam people with this news.

Trust me, if you meet me tomorrow, whether you know me or don't, prepare to hear about the gold from Beijing.

"Sare Jahan Se Accha Hindosita Humara" :)

To self: Brain tag- 2008 the year of first individual gold to India by Abhinav Bindra.

Edited to add: OMG another buzz about this dude Akhil Kumar. Did you know about him? Me nither. Cool no?

1 comment:

Erika said...

Congrats! It's nice to see how excited people can get about their country's gold medals. Sometimes I wonder if we in America aren't just a bit too spoiled by our very frequent golds and fail to appreciate how amazing an accomplishment each and every one of them is.