Friday, August 22, 2008

Timeless times...

There are these times, when all I can think of is a string of words. Do they make any sense? Well I never promised this blog would make any sense,did I?

Sentences and such..Discussions through mornings. Music playing, liked, loud not so wanted. Cards on the table, yes it’s a pair, no, not yet, maybe next time. Spices and flavors. Complaints from neighbors. Rain and sun. Late mornings, lazy evenings. Sipping tea, tasting wine. Planning no plans. Driving no vans. Speed, speed, no stop sign. Movies and shopping. Stretch out your feet, look up the sky, butterfly, yes that butterfly. Meaningless fights. Silly jokes, silly times. Laughter just too much laughter. And then the goodbyes.

Those timeless times...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed! Btw, I guess I was the one playing loud unwanted music? :p

Perception said...

The House song, yeah definitely that was you. But was it fun or what, miss the times!