Friday, March 27, 2009

Chat with GGadre on a Friday afternoon

I know the “Waiting” post is pending and I will get to it but before that just a while ago I and GGadre shared some conversation on chat and I just had to post it here. Why you ask? Coz one its hilarious and two remember you signed up for some nonsensical rant which might appear here from time to time. So here’s our mindless chat on a Friday afternoon:

Me: Jagjit Singh ka concert hai in seattle. Dekha kya?

GGadre: maaro usko pakadke (now let me tell you, GGadre is quite passionate about music and some of the following chat may not be advised to age group under 18)

Me: why re? hhehehe

GGadre: dhakka de do stage se (Yep she gets too expressive about such topics, don’t blame her :))

Me: whyeeeeee?

GGadre: goli se uda do saale ko (Yeah, this is almost off limits, but btw me and her its just our usual rant strategy, express till the other person gets the point and stops asking whyyyyyyy)

Me: whyyyyyyyyyy?

GGadre: just for the heck of it, dimaaagh mein baiththa hain @@#@!#!

Me: hehehe like Anoop Jalota (now this is part where we come together, combine our stress and lash it out on few select individuals, some days its artists, musicians, neighbors and today unfortunately its gazal singers, no offense really, its just the mood of the day)

GGadre: hahahahhahaahahah

Me: or was he (as usual I am quite unsure of who we are going to lash)

GGadre: Anoop jalota, "aisi laagi lagan"

Me: chandi jaisa rang hai tera -woh kon tha be? Hehehe (like I said, I am still evaluating our stress buster individual)

GGadre: "meera ho gayi magan"

Me: yeah yeah hahahah

GGadre: abbe woh Pankaj Udhas hain (Now when it comes to music and musicians, GGadre knows what she’s talking, quite unlike me)

Me: Oh!

GGadre: udhas gaaata rehta hain…bore !@!#@#

Me:Pankaj… woh bhi kaisa udas hai

GGadre: dimaagh mein dance karta hain woh bhangda

Me: Wht was tht his song? Gosh!

GGadre: ...Namak isq ka (Yeah, we usually digress to different topics, music and singers, which have no relation whatsoever to the person/people in question)

Me: btw Jagjit Singh is more abt pina and pilana. All songs are like- mujhe hosh mein nahi aana type. Very good for politicians.

GGadre: politiciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns
hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha...uda do unko

Me: Pankaj Udas alomst has 1 pg dedicated on wiki. God!
And now I know his bro is Manhar Udas
It seems his older brother Manhar Udhas achieved some success as a Hindi playback singer in Bollywood movies.
Which song he sang man? i dont know a single one
oh i got his famous song PU's. Its -chitthi aayi hai aayi hai chitti aayi hai
hahaahaha

GGadre: nooooooooooooooooooo that is pankaj udhaas, aunteshwari (Sometimes its important to include the abbreviations along with the full name)

Me: yeah in wiki

GGadre: you dont knwo anything (Me expression: Hmph!)

Me: yeah yeah PU. i dunno MUs song. Btw PU has received Padma Shri?

GGadre: nice

Me: hahahaha. I want one too. Yeah kya hai. Next who some cricketer is getting one right?

Ganga: shoot tem all blooody man! (Woah! I know, like I indicated not appropriate for 18yr and less)

And with this we digressed in to the realms of other singers and singing competition and such. For the fans of PU, this isn’t really any stance, just a way of lashing out our stress :) ,next time it may be Amitabh Bachaan he he..
Btw, have a g8 weekend!

5 comments:

SUMI said...

:-)

I can't stand Pankaj Udaas too.

And I went to the Jagjit Singh concert in Seattle a couple of yrs back and couldn't stand it! I left before it ended!

Music7 said...

Damn! Thats so hilarious when I read it now!
Well, PU is a good man re.. he sings well! Anoop is nice too.. he sings Meera bhajan, dont tell him anything.
Jagjit is like nice too, but sometimes he comes drunk and puts everyone to sleep! So its like a trade off you know.. either go or dont go, if you go chances are that you might sleep and never wake up! So you gotta take chances in life..live life KING size!

Vivek said...

Did anyone go to the concert finally?
I think Jagjit Singh would be lesser of all evils.
:D

Neeraja said...

Seems like you two had a very fun friday afternoon! :)

Perception said...

Sumi: Now that makes me feel so good :), though at one point I used to quite listed to JS's songs

GGadre: Hilarious u say, the next door office person almost joined me in laughter for no reason, he was like dude something funny must've happened.

Btw, yeah wont say a word to Anoop but Jaggu and Panku kinda irritate sometimes.

Vivek: Gosh no! Thats the whole point, discuss on a topic for a long time and dont take action, women mostly follow this strategy :). We are quite harmless that way.

Neeraja: I am planning on adding that little chat with me gadget on the blog, so I get to post some more hilarious chats which I am sure will include conversations with all my blog buddies :)