Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There is lots to share :)

So I have been travelling across the bridge for past few months. Did you know its a whole new world there? For those who live downtown know what I mean. I have lotsa and lotsa of tales to share, bus journeys, people, the beautiful view of Mt.Rainier on a sunny day and work place stories. For most part, Seattle downtown reminds me of Mumbai. Lot of people walking on streets daily (maybe less than Mumbai) but yet so many more than the suburbs. Each day I catch the bus to downtown and share the ride with a grumpy bus driver, who by the way drives truly well and reaches downtown in a matter of 20 mins. Recently I discovered his true nature aint grumpy, but more about that later. Then there is the very pregnant lady, whom I really admire for her motivation to go to work daily. Then there is the guy who play louds music and gets yelled at. The other guy whose ringtone is a religious tune.

There is so much I experience daily on this bus ride, now I need to sit down and jot a proper post for all you friends. Coming up soon!

No comments: