Friday, January 18, 2008

Addicted to Heroes!!

If you all were wondering what happened to me and blogging? I am alive and no I wont stop boring you all. I have quite a bit of crap to post here, but well these days I am hooked on to Heroes!!! One of the most entrancing serials I have seen in years now. Do you remember those times...times of

..He-Man and the Masters of the Universe...Skeletor...Castle Grayskull..."I have the powerrrr"
..The Cadbury's ad, kya swaad zindagi ka. That girl running out on to a cricket field.
..Vikram and Betaal on Saturday afternoons
..Captain Planet - Captain Planet, he's our hero Gonna take pollution down to zero...
..Tail-spin.... Balooo..
..Chandrakanta and the villian with ridiculous moustache (yakuuuuu), Krur Singh
...Flop show, yeah Jaspal Bhatti
...Falguni Pathak (Yaad piya ki aane lagi or something and the puppets)
.....The sound of Mahabhaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaat as I tried to open my eyes on Sundays
....Looney Tunes
..... And yeah the Giant Robot- Johnny Sokko and the Giant Robot. Where in, a little boy controlled the robo with his watch and the robo had all these amazing gadgets...anyone..anyone at all remembers?
.....Alif Laila, Alif Laila, Alif Laiiiiiiiiila
....Reading Tinkle...waiting for Tinkle Digest to come out in May or holidays
.....Supandi, Kalia the crow,Shambhu Shikari,That fat king....what was his name?? And didnt Shambhu have a wife?


Sigh!!! Thats all my memory has stored. Does anyone remember any more?

1 comment:

Perception said...

California totally rocks!! Tinkle wow!! Now tinkle is quite some candy to consider relocation, aint it?? :)