Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do dead people watch us?

I wandered blogs, newspapers and articles in hope that I would find something interesting to read. But alas! So I just thought of creating a post and mostly blabbering. So excuse me if this doesn't make any sense to you. Did anything ever? So what was I saying again, yeah today on the msn home page is an article about a mad woman writing a mad book. The book goes by the name "Do Dead People Watch Us?" I know, I know completely valid question. But if you read her nonsensical interview, you probably will slap yourself twice before throwing up. Kuch bhi bolti hai pagal. She claims to talk with the dead. I think the talking-with-the-dead syndrome is more like a symptom of a retarded brain condition. Moreover, this woman also claims to know what happens to us when we die. Did I say again that she may be God in disguise. Grrrrr. As if the craziness of talking to ghosts wasn’t enough, she writes a book and is interviewed to discuss about it. What have I been doing so long I ask myself? Where did the killer instinct of I can do it too go.

That's how I got this brave idea of writing a brilliant book. Ofcourse the interviews, autographs and fame would follow. But before all that, I need to come up with an idea. So here are my 5 brilliant ideas. Personally, I believe all five of them are a hit, but I think audience vote plays a very important role here. Here is your chance blaudience, to vote for the best book. Top 5 ideas:

1. Who lives on planet Pluto?
2. I met the Mermaids
3. Thoughts of a mosquito
4. The 55th alien I spoke to
5. The dreams of a buffalo

Jokes apart. Really, do dead people watch us? I'll tell ya what I think, when you tell me what ya think. So you, yeah you there, better look around to check if a dead is watching you.

3 comments:

Erika said...

I don't think that dead people watch us, personally. I think that, in the span of eternity, a human's lifetime is so short that it seems like they wouldn't need to watch us because *blink!* and we'd be there too.

I do think there are spirits in the world though. Angels, both good and bad. I think perhaps that i this woman isn't making something up that perhaps she is conversing with fallen angels, bad spirits, and is in danger. There are some very bad things in the world and it doesn't do to mess with them.

Oh, by the way, I like your book idea, "I Met a Mermaid." It'd be short, though, because no way could you converse with a mermaid. All you words would come out like bubbles!

Anonymous said...

nope... dead people don't watch us .. except if u believe what aaj tak says..

Perception said...

Erika: Well, I gave up on writing I met a mermaid, just like you said too many bubbles :)

Swapnil: Is this you or some ghost? Benn long since I actually spoke to u :) You talking about Aaj Tak, Ramsay long back had convinced me that ghosts are cool.

To all those who didnt comment:

I believe in angels watching us. Some call them angels, some call them dead people and some other call them spirits. But they arent here to harm us. My grandpa wouldn't do that (even if I was the most notorious granddaughter. I feel they sometimes warn us, sometimes walk with us, sometimes just be there for us.